Any Vermonter of home-buying age will remember Eddie Murphy’s Hot Tub spoof of James Brown on Saturday Night Live. The skit was hilarious in part because we all know how sexy hot tubs can be.
This Valentine’s Day, think about getting steamy with your beloved in a hot tub. Hot tubs soothe away tension – the greatest inhibitor to romance.
The benefits of a good soak are myriad.
- Soaking provides relief from arthritis.
- Buoyancy relaxes muscles and reduces muscle tension.
- A good, hot soak just before retiring improves your ability to fall asleep and can reduce insomnia.
- Steam opens your nasal and bronchial passages and can clear your thoughts.
- Immersion in hot water raises the body temperature and causes the blood vessels to dilate, resulting in increased circulation.
Most hot tub connoisseurs prefer a tub with a view, others prefer a hot tub with easy access to the Master Bedroom. Listed below are some favorite Vermont homes with hot tubs, three with great views. Click on the image for full property listing details. Maybe it’s time to take the plunge.
Happy Valentine’s Day.
Contact me for a viewing of these terrific Vermont properties – and bring your towel.
image credit: ew.com